Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible email ("responsible") i.S.d. Article. 4 ZiF. 7 DS GMO is:
Wine Bistro Kloster Machern
At the Zeltinger Bridge
Managing Director: Olaf Melcher
Register court: District Court Wittlich
E-mail address: email@example.com
Data types, purposes of processing and categories of persons concerned
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and using personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), communication data (IP address, etc.),
2. purposes of processing by art. 13 para. 1 c) DS GMOs
Optimize the website technically and economically, enable easy access to the website, optimize and statistically evaluate our services, support commercial use of the website, improve user experience, make the website user-friendly, commercially operate advertising and website, compile statistics, detect copy probability of texts, avoid SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, handle contact requests, provide websites with features and content, security measures, non-disruptive, secure operation of our website ,
3. Categories of persons affected by art. 13 para. 1 e) DS GMOs
Visitor/users of the website, customers, prospective customers,
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users."
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. A) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures which are carried out on your request, art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO legal basis.
- is the processing required to comply with a legal obligation which we are subject to (e.g. Statutory retention obligations), art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person, then art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. d) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and does not outweigh its interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO legal basis.
Transfer of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on any data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer will take place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases e.g. In the transmission of data to online payment provider for the performance of the contract or due to a court order or a legal obligation to issue the data for the purpose of prosecution, security or enforcement of the rights in the Intellectual property.
We also employ processors (external service providers e.g. Web hosting of our websites and databases) for the processing of your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an order Processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with art. 28 DS GMO. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us a right of instruction regarding the data. In addition, processors must have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures and comply with the data protection BDSG n.F. And comply with DS GMOs
Transfer of data to third countries
The adoption of the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GMO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS GMO is applied. However, should processing be carried out by third-party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must be in conformity with the specific conditions of the species. 44 ff. DS GMO. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a level of data protection equivalent to the EU, or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations, The so-called ' standard contractual clauses '. In the case of US companies, submission to the so-called "Privacy Shield," the EU-US data protection agreement, these prerequisites.
Deletion of data and storage time
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you use our website only informational (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• The user's Internet service provider;
• Date and time of retrieval;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• content of the retrieval;
• Time zone;
• Access status/HTTP status code;
• Amount of data;
• websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
This data will not be stored together with other personal data of you.
- This data serves the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our justified interest in the data processing according to art in the above-mentioned purposes. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 80 days. Upon expiration of this period, these will be automatically deleted unless we require their storage for evidence in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other infringements.
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the website in order to provide certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping carts or user entries, e.g. Regarding. language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are used to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. login to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offerings and to give you easier access to our site. If you close the browser or you log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after closing the browser. They are used for the storage of login, range measurement and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
• Third-party cookies (third-party cookies in sb. advertisers): According to your wishes, you can configure your browser setting and e.g. B. Refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy statements.
- Data categories: user data, cookie, user ID (inb. pages, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The purpose of the information obtained in this way is to optimize our web offers technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal bases: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies on the basis of your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the site, so in the case type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO, if the cookies for the initiation of the contract e.g. placed on orders.
Here you can find information on the deletion of cookies by browser:
- Opposition and "opt-out": You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of consent or legal permission, by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our offers. You can use third-party cookies for advertising purposes through a so-called Opt-out from this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
Cookie Consent Solutions
Usercentrics Consent Management Platform
- We have integrated the Usercentrics Consent Management Platform (service provider: Usercentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 Munich) as a consent management service on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: cookies, date and time of visit, device information, browser information, anonymised IP address, opt-in and opt-out data. Through this service, we can obtain your consent to the storage of cookies and also document them. In addition, a cookie is stored in your browser in order to give you the consent you have given or to be able to assign their revocation. Below you can find further information in the data protection declaration of the data processor Usercentrics: https://usercentrics.com/privacy-policy/
- Purposes of data processing: compliance with legal obligations, consent storage.
- Legal bases: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (f) GDPR and the fulfilment of legal obligations under Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (c) GDPR.
- Storage time: Store the data until you delete the CMP cookie in your browser or the purpose for data storage is omitted. The revocation document of a prior consent is kept for a period of three years. On the one hand, storage is based on our accountability in accordance with Art. 5 abs. 2 GDPR. This obliges to comply with the processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. On the other hand, storage is in the regular limitation period pursuant to Section 195 of the German Civil Code (BGB) of three years. This limitation period begins at the end of the year in which the claim arose (Section 199 of the German Civil Code). Consequently, the three-year limitation period begins at the end of 31.12. and ends three years later on 31.12., 24.00.
- Data transfer/recipient category: CMP provider. We therefore have a contract for order processing by type. 28 GDPR with the data processor.
Use of blog features/comments
- You can post public comments on our blog, which contains articles on our website. You can use a pseudonym instead of a clear name. Your contribution will be published under the pseudonym. The e-mail address is mandatory, all other information is voluntary.
- When you post a comment, we save your IP address with date and time, which we delete after 80 days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of the defense against the use of third parties in the publication of unlawful or untrue content by you. We store your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting if third parties should make your comments legally objectionable.
- Legal bases are art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. b) and F) DS GMOs.
- We do not check your comments before publishing. In case of complaints from third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass on the data to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation (art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1. Lit. c) DS GMOs).
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is used to achieve the purpose of its collection or Implementation of the contract is no longer necessary because the contract has been terminated.
Contact by contact form / e-mail / fax / post
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, post or e-mail, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is art if you have given your consent. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is kind. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO. The controller has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer questions from the users, for the preservation of evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, for the protection of the data. to comply with its statutory retention obligations in the case of business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, there is an additional legal basis for the processing type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (b) GDPR.
- We may store your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a similar system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the entry form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you is finished. The conversation ends when it is clear from the circumstances that the facts concerned have been clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiry of two years after the termination of the contract. In the case of statutory archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option of obtaining consent at any time according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) withdraw GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contacting by phone
- When contacting us by phone, your telephone number will be processed for processing the contact request and its processing and will be temporarily stored in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display or Displayed. The storage is carried out for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to prove the call and for economic reasons in order to enable a recall. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, there is an additional legal basis for the processing type. 6 Abs. 1 lit. (b) GDPR.
- The device cache stores the calls for 80 days and overwrites or gradually deletes old data, when the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory is Destroyed. Locked phone number are checked annually for the need for blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool "Google Analytics" (service provider: Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website.
- Legal bases: If you have given your consent ("Opt-in") for the processing of your personal data by means of "Google Analytics" by the third party, then Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in the data processing by type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of the user's holding is carried out according to type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to be able to offer optimised services for the performance of the contract with the information thus obtained.
- Storage time: The user IDs sent by us and used with cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs linked data are automatically deleted after months. The deletion of data whose retention period is reached is done automatically once a month.
- Data transfer/recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. The data obtained will be transferred to the USA and stored there. In the event that personal data is transferred to the United States, Google's certification in accordance with the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) provides a guarantee that the European data protection law will be respected. We also have an agreement with Google for order processing by type. 28 GDPR.
•You can generally prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional limitation of our offers. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
•As an alternative to the above browser plugin, you can block the collection by Google Analytics by c[__hier bitte__den Analytics Opt-Out Link Ihrer Webseite einfügen]licking. The click will set an "opt-out" cookie that prevents the collection of your data when you visit this website in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and has only existed until you delete your cookies. In that case, you would have to reset the cookie.
•You can deactivate cross-device user analysis in your Google account under "My Data > Personal Data".
- We have integrated the anti-spam function "reCAPTCHA" of "Google" on our website (provider: Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website, IP). By using reCAPTCHA in our forms, we can determine whether the input was done by a machine (robot) or a human being. When using the service, your IP address and possibly Other data needed for this to be transferred to Google servers in the United States.
- Purpose of processing: to avoid spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal bases: If you have given your consent ("Opt-in") for the processing of your personal data by means of "reCaptcha" by the third party provider, then Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. (a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing by type, which is in the above purposes. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO.
- Data Transfer/Recipient Category: Third-Party Providers in the United States. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). This ensures that the European data protection law is complied with.
- Storage period: until the deletion of cookies by you as a user.
Presence in social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, users' data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, based on the usage behaviour and the resulting interests of the user's user user profiles. The usage profiles, in turn, can be used to, for example, to run advertisements inside and outside the networks that are presumed to be in the interests of users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on users ' computers, in which users ' usage behaviour and interests are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (in particular, if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed presentation of the respective processing forms and the possibilities of opposition (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. We also point out that in the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can be claimed most effectively from the providers. Only providers have access to users ' data and can take direct action and provide information. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: communication with users connected and registered on social networks; information and advertising of our products, offers and services; Out-of-representation and image maintenance; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our social media presences.
- Legal bases: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO. As far as you can tell us or have given the controller of the social network consent to the processing of your personal data is legal basis type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. a) i.V.m. Article. 7 DS GMO.
- Data transfer/recipient category: Social network. Insofar as the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework), it is ensured that European data protection law is complied with.
Social media plug-ins
- Data category and description of data processing: usage data, content data, inventory data. When "Shariff" retrieves our website, no personal data is transmitted to the third-party social plug-ins. Next to the logo or The social network brand, you will find a slider that allows you to activate the plug-in by clicking on it. This activation constitutes your consent in the form that the respective provider of the social network receives the information that you have accessed our website and that your personal data is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called Thirdparty cookies. For some providers such as Facebook and Xing, according to their data, their IP is immediately anonymized after the survey. The plug-in provider stores the data collected via the user as usage profiles. You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the controller.
- Purpose of data processing: to improve and optimize our website; Increasing our awareness through social networks; Possibility of interacting with you and the user via social networks; Advertising, analysis and/or tailor-made design of the website.
- Legal bases: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO. As far as you can tell us or have given the controller of the social network consent to the processing of your personal data is legal basis type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. a) i.V.m. Article. 7 DS GMO. In the case of pre-contractual enquiries or when using your personal data for the performance of the contract, Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO legal basis.
- Data transmission/recipient category: social network; to the extent that the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework), it is ensured that European data protection law is complied with.
- Used social networks and contradictions: We refer to the respective data protection declarations of the social networks with regard to the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing. You will also find information on your rights and setting options to protect your personal data. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you can contact the respective plug-in provider directly to exercise these rights.
- We have on our website plug-ins from the social network Facebook.com (head office in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) within the framework of the so-called "Two-click Solution" by Shariff integrated. You'll see them on the Facebook logo "F" or The addition "like", "like" or "share".
- As soon as you voluntarily activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection is made from your browser to the servers of Facebook. Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook's servers in the United States, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. Pressing the "Like" button, this information is also transferred from your browser to the servers of Facebook in the USA and stored there as well as in your Facebook profile and if necessary displayed to your friends.
- The purpose and scope of the data collection as well as your further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy, you can read the privacy information of Facebook: https:// www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Data collection at the "Like" button: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. You can manage and object to your settings regarding the use of your profile data for advertising purposes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, the activation of the plug-in will not assign any data about visiting our website to your profile on Facebook.
- Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield to ensure that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Agreement on the joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, privacy notices for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
Rights of the person concerned
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data Insofar as the processing on your consent according to type. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. a), art. 7 DS GMO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing due to the consent until the withdrawal.
As far as we are processing your personal data based on the interests weighing according to art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS GMO, you may appeal against the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such a contradiction, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified opposition, we examine the situation and will either set the data processing or Or to show you our compelling reasons for our continued processing.
You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis. The right of objection can be exercised free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact details:Wine Bistro Kloster Machern
At the Zeltinger Bridge
Head of the company Olaf Melcher
Register court: District Court Wittlich
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether you are being processed personal data. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by US according to art. 15 DS GMO. This includes in particular the information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if these were not collected directly from you.
- Right to Rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect or complete correct data by type. 16 DS GMO.
- Right to delete
You have the right to delete your data stored with us by type. 17 DS GMO, unless statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or Rights for further storage.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction in the processing of your personal data if any of the requirements are in style. 18 para. 1 lit. A) to d) DS-GMO is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
• the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you object to the processing in accordance with the type of. 21 para. 1 DS GMO and has not yet established whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible are prevalent in relation to their reasons.
- Right to Data transferability
You have a right to data portability by type. 20 DS-GMOs, which means that you can obtain the personal data stored by us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or require the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you may contact the supervisory authority in particular in the Member State of your place of stay, your workplace or the location of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are adhered to by us as well as our external service providers, we have appropriate technical and organisational Safety measures have been taken. For this reason, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
As of: May 11, 2020